The most dominant sense among humans is vision. This is reflected in the popularity of images and videos. By adding a customer testimonial to your videos, you will be putting the business ahead of its competitors in the market. With the wide variety of video creation tools available, the task is fast and easy.
Effective ways to create a review video
- Choose the best reviews from satisfied customers from your customer base. It is very likely that you have some of the strongest and most persuasive reviews.
- Written captions in videos are absolutely crucial because they allow you to share the video with a larger audience including those who are hard of hearing or speak a different language.
- Never edit the review that you are using because it will affect its authenticity. Consumers prefer reviews from real experiences with the brand.
- Always add a date to the review because people care about relevancy and prefers up-to-date customer feedback.
- Use professional high-quality footage because the quality of the video has a strong effect on its performance and the engagement it will attract.
- It will take several tries to achieve the best results. Create several videos and test their impact, footage, music and format to find what works best for the company.
- Use the videos on all social channels to create a lot of impact.
A digital marketing agency leverages king kong advertising reviews in their marketing campaigns. Reviews are the social proof that potential clients are looking for. What customers think about the service is shared through videos to boost sales and add credibility to the brand.